The Holiday Season – DJing for a Cause (DJ Services Free For A Cause)

This holiday season I’ve wanted to find an interesting way to give to others or help raise awareness important causes. After the success of the ASpiRE! Pink Charity Ball, the idea became crystal clear. Although With the official holiday season about a month away I’ve decided this year I would like to start my own initiative called DJing for a Cause. Throughout the holiday season I am offering to donate my DJing services to any group, event, foundation or individuals who are holding an event for a meaningful cause. These events must be philanthropic in nature (such as fund raising) and has to embody the Holiday theme of giving to others.

As a DJ, we have the ability to place an emphasis on issues that impact our world, our society, and provide much needed attention to important issues such as help for the homeless, natural disaster aid, and aid to important health issues such as cancer, AIDS/HIV, and Altheimer’s. Second Life has such the potential to bring awareness, help and really focus on new, creative ways to help those needs (a great example is the Second Life – Relay for Life). This initiative, DJing for a Cause, is really my way of giving back in a new creative way that really shines the attention on issues that often get lost in the daily virtual (or even real life) grind. While this initiative will start in Second Life, I hope in the future it expands to a much larger audience (then again my goals are lofty!)

If you have an event that you are interesting in using my services and it matches the requirements for the DJing for a Cause Initiative, send a message via the contact page and select the “DJing for a Cause” option or send me a message in Second Life. After contact, the appropriate arrangements will be made.

This holiday season let’s see if we can’t help but to give back.

This entry was posted in Journal and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The Holiday Season – DJing for a Cause (DJ Services Free For A Cause)

1. rikomatic says:

What a truly generous offer. I'm always happy to catch you DJing, in the real world or the virtual one. And for a good cause how could I miss it?

Folks, jump on this opportunity while Nexeus still has slots open in his calendar!

2. Pingback:   The Holiday Season - DJing for a Cause (DJ Services Free For A Cause) by techwall

3. Pingback: Вторая Москва » » Артист двух миров послужит делу добра

4. Pingback: Robert Zorin @ Second Life » Артист двух миров послужит делу добра

5. In Kenzo says:

Thanks for doing this! You are welcome @ AMO anytime.

6. Pingback: Nexeus Fatale Website » DJing for a Cause - Update!

7. Pingback: Nexeus Fatale » DJ for a Cause Project

8. The basic seriale bez rejestracji lessons cover basic Question formation Now lets do a lot.
    At any time when you’re writing on behalf of internet seriale bez rejestracji vocabulary
    systems tends to be able to understand Chinese culture.

It’s also very keen to learn Chinese:Learning Chinese is not very phonetic, meaning so-so.
    There is something totally different from the U.

9. Wilhelmina says:

It’s hard to find your posts in google. I found it on 18 spot, you should build quality backlinks , it will help you to get
    more visitors. I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo
    tricks

10. This apps game is a toy that lets you play kitchen with your child.
    There are reliable and trustworthy websites that are well expertise
    in offering the unlocking procedures which are efficient and easy to use.
    One of the best features found in the device is its 8 megapixel camera that further comes blessed
    with useful options.

Review my web page – crime city cheats codes

11. sears home says:

When I initially ckmmented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a commennt is added I gett several e-mails with the sam comment.

Is there aany way you can remove people from that service?

Thanks a lot!

12. imgur says:

When you make a website, all your web pages are served
    from the server residing somewhere on the internet.

Figure out what it is you need and want and from there shop around to see
    what web hosts matches these expectations. What search results will offered up with unless
    you possess a website or perhaps a blog
    to market your business.

13. Holiday season is very necessary and it is experienced for the best use of the off days. It is lived and spent with the efforts of the modern and latest uses. It is invoked and properly mentioned. It is urgently applied for the bright and exact settings.

14. about us says:

Hair fall is not abnormal it is the normal issue of today beside the stomach issues and headache. The major causes of the hair falling frequently are the uneven eating routine and the abnormal way of life. Hair fall is delivered by the horrible way of life and weight control plans.

15. Nice looking site.really appreciate for it and It is also useful for me.Thank you for sharing.

16. visit here says:

Veterans Day 2016 celebrated on 11 Nov on Friday. It is celebrated mostly by US citizens in the memory of their soldiers.
    Happy Veterans day are a way to show the love towards them