Cinemax launch party for Forbidden Science in Second Life

Second Life Poster

Forbidden Science is a new noir science fiction erotica show appearing on Cinemax’s After Dark programming is having a launch party Wednesday January 7th, and Thursday January 8th at 7pm PST. The futuristic plot is set around an elite corporation, 4Ever Innovations, where scientists download, sell, and replace memories, and create technology that helps fulfill your wildest fantasies.

I’ll be DJing the Thursday, January 8th party at Cinemax Island in Second Life featuring futuristic, sexy music (much like the show). BCreative Wilde will be DJing Wednesday nights party. Along with the music, party-goers will be able to watch a preview of the show and receive a free virtual show gift.

Check out these additional images from the show, and more on their website http://www.cinemax.com/forbiddenscience/

Show Poster

Show Poster

Show Poster

This entry was posted in Events and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Cinemax launch party for Forbidden Science in Second Life

1. UK says:

The science presented to us the nuclear bomb, the general feeling was not looked for. suppose they demonstrated a stuffed theater before they made it what the consequence of a nuclear bomb resembled. at that point solicited should we make a couple of hundred of these?. I don't think we would have the nuclear bomb. science must be policed nearly, for every one of our sakes.

2. Essay-Ace says:

science presented to us the nuclear bomb, popular assessment was not looked for . suppose they demonstrated a pressed theater before they made it what the fallout of a nuclear bomb resembled. at that point solicited should we make a couple from hundred of these?. i dont think we would have the nuclear bomb. science must be policed nearly, for every one of our sakes.

3. Well I have never been to such an event and I wish I can go there but life is not that easy. With 3 kids and an annoying wife how can I even spend some bucks to fresh my self up.

4. Selina says:

Hmm..science displayed to us the atomic bomb, the general feeling was not searched for. assume they exhibited a stuffed theater before they made it what the result of an atomic bomb looked like. by then requested would it be advisable for us to make two or three hundred of these?. I don't think we would have the atomic bomb. science must be policed almost, for each one of our sakes. Thanks!

5. Marlen says:

Thanks for some other great post. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I�ve a presentation next week, and I�m at the search for such info.

6. clark Michil says:

I want to say that I am really very happy and share this website link with my all friends. So please share more post about that topic. Keep it up.Electrical matting

7. Gabrielly says:

The futuristic plot is set around an elite fake prada uk corporation, 4Ever Innovations, where scientists download, sell, and replace memories, and create technology that helps fulfill your wildest fantasies.

8. Wow it is cool,best alternative blog to the Google play store app.Thanks for sharing.

9. beck says:

download showbox application for smartphone and enjoy unlimited movies streaming for free

10. bhanuram says:

This is amazing video calling and messaging can be done in this single application.Nice one.
    download allo apk

11. sucker says:

terrariumTV app The application that lets you watch the unlimited HD movies and TV shows for free.

12. Mark says:

Thanks for providing such useful information pass4sure 1z0-329. I really appreciate your professional approach. I am very happy to see this. It is totally useful for me. pass4sure 1z0-436

13. asgahr baggad says:

dissertation writing is not an esay work as the writer must have a good knowledge of the topic you are writing for that you'll get help by best dissertation from emily blogspot
    best dissertation from emily blogspot

14. results.cgg.gov.in says:

Thanks for sharing……..!
    results.cgg.gov.in
    <a href="http://www.results.cgg.gov.in” target=”_blank”>www.results.cgg.gov.in

15. tnresults.nic.in says:

tnresults.nic.in
    <a href="http://www.tnresults.nic.in” target=”_blank”>www.tnresults.nic.in

16. dua says:

There are a lot of ways to get the work done well on time and it goes without saying you need proper help as well.
    beauty tips urdu

17. Isitonline says:

I found great knowledge about cine max launch party for forbidden science in second life.Please keep sharing updates.

18. check maharastra ssc results here