Don’t Call It A Come back! I’ve Been Here for Years!

I’ve been hinting at a “come back” for a few weeks now. If you remember, in August I was derailed and unable to perform ANY Second Life events due to major technical difficulties… well I got some things fixed.

Like LL Cool J, don’t call this a come back! I’ve been DJing in Second Life for 4 years and have made a pretty awesome career out of it and I’m no where near being done. I’ve been hinting at a site whatisthenextlvl.com as part of my ‘viral’ campaign (video 1, video 2) in announcing my return to DJing. However, this is more than just some sort of “return” announcement (it would be a complete waste of good domain names).

“What Is The Next LVL” is the name of my new album. One of my 2009 goals is to create music again. I already have a remix planned. Instead of creating a bunch of songs (and releasing them for free, etc), I’m going to try something different. I’m want to get my listeners, fans, and participants involved in the process. Music, experience, and shows are a shared experience, so for the next year, I’m going to share clips from my gigs, skits, audio work, music, and party specific pictures on this album. I want YOU the listener, the fan, or even people who don’t like me to participate by sending in party pictures, your thoughts, reviews, questions, what ever! Instead of this being just a music album, I want this to be an album, a collection of the year combining voice, video, pictures and music all online.

There will be more details about the project coming soon (including a site update for that webpage).

As for those who’ve missed me as a DJ, you won’t have to wait too long to hear me on the airwaves, if your lucky you may catch me sometime this weekend!

This entry was posted in Journal and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Don’t Call It A Come back! I’ve Been Here for Years!

1. Lizbeth Saenz says:

Don't forget to invite your wifey to your next DJ event! 😀

2. Jesse Darley says:

You always arrange some sort of the great DJ nights and please give them free passes to all of your fans. I use <a href="http://www.superiorspaper.net” target=”_blank”>www.superiorspaper.net website to write about the melodies. The video 2 of the viral champion is better than the video 1.

3. Come back! I've struggling for your Dj tips and tricks.

Regards, Bridget

4. rob says:

State wide on the internet on-line marketing shall end up being success for your reason properly. websites just like OUR room or even bebo advertising actions is normally your own efficient function linked to search engine ranking place. strive offers a person an wonderful have a good impact from to the Needs small business. london sash window company

5. rob says:

At Kensington Health Clinic, we believe in developing a personal relationship with our patients and committed to provide first class care. We have three surgeries fitted with the latest technologies including the CT Scan, where one of the surgeries on the ground floor has wheelchair access. We offer a range of general, complex and cosmetic dental care with experts services in Orthodontics (Invisalign), Dental Implants, Endodontics (Root Canal), Oral Surgery, Prosthodontics, Restorative and Cosmetic dentistry General dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry Preventative Dentistry Restorative Dentistry Central London SW1 Victoria W8 Kensington W1 West End/Mayfair SW7 South Kensington Dentists W8 Kensington

6. rob says:

Howdy that were amazing to learn to determine. Relationship towards amazing write-up. Specific most in comparison with of which.. Appreciate a great deal which discover even more content pieces by means of other people. Mauldin Dentists

7. rob says:

Whether they are starting afresh or are being bamboozled by less experienced consultants, our clients appreciate our pragmatic and refreshing approach to achieving ISO27001. ISO 27001 Consultants

8. rob says:

Short Form Consultants can assist you in negotiating commercial mortgages with Commercial Mortgage lenders. New or existing commercial property mortgages Commercial mortgages

9. rob says:

A great selection of stone cladding for Scotland and the UK from stone cladding suppliers stone cladding

10. SANA says:

When you require builders for an extension, renovation or the development of your property, you only need make one call to us and our experts will work with you to make it all become a reality. Builder Colchester

11. rob says:

Valdamark Direct foil bags feature 'best in class' performance and strength. Foil packaging to suit all projects. foil bags

12. rob says:

Use our intro maker to create the perfect intro for your blog, product, business, youtube channel, and more. It's super easy!  intro maker

13. rob says:

Experts in insulated conservatory roofs replacements such as Warm Conservatories can fit your roof with high grade thermally efficient insulation, and still leave space for adequate cross ventilation, preventing any sweating of condensation of the structure. conservatory roof

14. games says:

It was a great report on the particular a digital building designs. all io games It was actually extremely interesting and also enjoyment to learn to read. These are amazing and possesses a lot of helpful data.