Björk – Náttúra (Switch Remix) [Free Music Friday]

Image from Björk Pics http://unit.bjork.com/specials/pics/frame.htm

I seldom find Björk’s music adaptable for remixing. This generations eccentric artist falls between experimental pop with moaning, grunting and screaming and progressive artistic electronica with moaning and screaming. When I heard this dub/dancehall inspired remix by Switch I was very impressed and never thought Björk would adapt to reggae so well. It’s left me speechless. Náttúra is from Björk’s single to benefit the Náttúra aimed to preserve the Iceland Environment.

Artist Information

Track: Björk – Náttúra (Switch Remix)
Artist: Björk
Remixer: Switch
Get More: Original Single (AmazonMP3)

This entry was posted in Music and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Björk – Náttúra (Switch Remix) [Free Music Friday]

1. Maite says:

02.20.11 at 9:28 pmxcbcvgWowwwwww!!! Recently, I came arcsos a ho t interra-cial datin-g c lub ~~B lac k wh it e fl i rts* c”0m ~~There are many sassy ladies and handsome rich guys seekin g fun, friendship, love ,marriag e and even more!!!!! Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends !!

2. rushessays says:

I have been listening to her tracks from a very long time because her songs really give me the inspiration to have better concentration on work. I really like to concentrate on the lyrics of every song.

3. playstore says:

what an information i must say that you are doing a commendable and promising job

4. mobdro 2017 says:

Very nice application.

5. Albert Ronald says:

I have just visited your website, you have written about music, which is really interesting to read. I like music and i am always in search of articles related to music.
    Garage Shelving

6. alex says:

Very well written article about eccentric artist, you have picked up a great topic to write. You have researched a lot before writing this post which is appreciable.

favor boxes for wedding